Experience New Jersey’s original and best Pirate Adventure with our daily cruises! Perfect for families and kids!
JERSEY SHORE SUNSET CRUISE
- Sunset Cruise Gratuity not Included
Enjoy a Sunset Cruise on the Jersey Shore
Our Sunset cruise is a fun and relaxing time on the water. Feel free to get into the Pirate Spirit and come dressed up, or just enjoy an evening on the water with friends and family.
The Sea Gypsy II is the best and most unique way to tour the Barnaget Bay and Metedeconk River.
We leave from our dock and return 1.5 hours later. We Travel down the Metedeconk and sail past Brick, Point Pleasant, around Herring Island through Bay Head Mantaloking, and back up the Metedeconk to return to port. While on the back side of Herring Island on the Intercoastal Waterway enjoy a calm relaxing
No Wake Zone while viewing the Osprey Nests and beautiful homes along the water.
We will be Happy to play some music for you or you can make your own playlist and hook up to our Bluetooth and enjoy your own mix. (BYO food and drink).
*NEW* Coconut water beverage! Not from a can nor bottle but straight out of the coconut! No added sugars or strange preservatives! Only touched by nature! Please place orders in advance.
We have an open deck with seating in the back. This cruise is for up to 25-30 people. This is not our normal Pirate Adventure, it is a non-narrated boat cruise.
This is great for family reunions, graduations, girls night out, sunset cruising, or just a special night out.
The ship leaves at 6:30 from the dock and returns at 8:00, the sun may set a bit after or earlier than our return based on the time of the year you sail.
We sail in rain but we do not sail if the conditions are determined to be unsafe by the Captain (thunder, lightening, heavy downpours or damaging winds). All weather related decisions are determined by the Captain. Please keep in mind that a 30% chance of rain means there is a 70% chance of treasure.. Please review our cancellation policy. If it is raining where you are driving from it doesn’t mean that it is raining at our location. We do our absolute best that we can with all weather situations but sometimes weather can be unpredictable. We are always close to our docking area and safety is our top concern. Trips can be altered or changed if the captain determines it is necessary. Please know that Weather Channels and weather apps are frequently inaccurate and we do not pay attention to any long range forecasts but rather watch radars the day of only. Please do not call about the weather, we will call you approximately 1 hour prior to your scheduled arrival to notify you if we are not sailing we. We have up to 7 trips daily so calling at 10:00 am about a 6:30 cruise does not make sense.
All reservations will be held to our cancellation policy without exception.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify any sail in the event of steady rain, thunderstorms, high winds, or conditions deemed unsafe by the captain. We sail in the rain. In the unfortunate event that we must cancel a voyage we will call approximately 1 hour prior to your scheduled arrival to notify you of the cancellation. If we cancel your trip for any reason you will not be charged. Cancellations due to weather are at the sole discretion of Jersey Shore Pirates. Please know that we do our best with predicting the weather but weather on the Jersey Shore can be unpredictable so we appreciate your patience. We are always watching the radar so if you do not hear from us we are sailing.
Note: Tickets are required for every person on board from the smallest infant to all grown-ups who wish to join us. Please include all children, adults, and infants when booking your Adventure. This is a Coast Guard Regulation (law) and no exceptions can or will be made for safety reasons. Jersey Shore Pirates reserves the right to refuse entry to any passenger(s) for any reason. Safety is our top priority.
Reservations (not including reservations of 20 tickets or more or private charters) may cancel or subtract from their total ticket count up to 72 hours prior to their scheduled sail and qualify for a full refund on the ticket price(minus processing fees). Reservations of 20 or more, or private charters may cancel up to 1 week(7 days) prior. Deposits are non-refundable.
If you are suddenly unable to make your reservation within the 72 hour cancellation period, please notify us as soon as possible and try to find family or friends to give/sell your tickets to. We are not able to refund your tickets or move your reservation to another day within the cancellation window.
You can not cancel any reservations that are made on the same day of sailing
Please note that tickets purchased for special event cruises (e.g. Pirates and Mermaids, Moana, Meet Jack Sparrow, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents day etc…) are NON-REFUNDABLE and must be paid in full at the time of reservation.
Reservations for Private Boat Charters(field trips, birthday parties etc) require 1 full week notice if you need to change numbers or cancel for any reason. All deposits are non-refundable unless Pirate Adventures Jersey Shore cancels for any weather conditions and another date cannot be scheduled for your Pirate Adventure.
Any Changes in ticket numbers or a no-show at check-in for any reason will be charged for the unused tickets on the credit card that was used to hold the reservation. Tickets are not transferable to any other date or time. If you show up at check-in with less people than you are booked for, you are still responsible for the ticket cost.